Lions vs. Riders Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

1greatmysticbushape
Champion

Yea team
randymeeks
Legend

Lions defence was something else in the second half. It was an ugly win but when you're 0-2, it feels pretty.
"I have social skills, jackass!"
-Malcolm (Malcolm In The Middle)
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I enjoyed the game even though I couldn't watch. Thanks to my fellow Lionbackers for making it real.
1greatmysticbushape
Champion

That was a good'un
Rammer
Team Captain

randymeeks wrote:Lions defence was something else in the second half. It was an ugly win but when you're 0-2, it feels pretty.
Not sure that we can classify that an ugly win, the better team won hands down, played great in two of the three departments, and even outplayed our opposition in that department. Riders win with their D and run game, when the run game hurt them (fumble in the first half), the switch from Charles to Allen played into the Lions hands in the second half. Tough coaching to bench Charles, but they need to get the fumbilitis out of the system for the remainder of the season.

I played the fantasy pool against the Lions for the first time, looks like that may become a regular occurance.
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Charles' fumble was the turning point of the game IMO. Allowed the Lions to go to the half leading.