Buono's last season

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Just heard that Buono is planning to retire after this season. Hope the Lions give him an appropriate going away present in the way of a Grey Cup
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

You've lost your credibility. LOL

I was wondering when you would post a little rumour on this date, April 1st. LOL

This one is not as credible as last year's. The little story needs to be more believable.

How about the Lions sign Danny Watkins? Nah ... Not quite credible at this point.
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I hope you're not fooling about the Grey Cup, though.
JohnHenry
Champion

TheLionKing wrote:Just heard that Buono is planning to retire after this season. Hope the Lions give him an appropriate going away present in the way of a Grey Cup
Caught me by surprise for a moment (I was thinking surely this couldn't be true?) :cool:
South Pender
Legend

Had me going....
notahomer
Hall of Famer

South Pender wrote:Had me going....

I assumed he meant Buono's last season of coaching. IMO, it was a rather QUIET day for April Fools. Most newspapers stuck to regular stories. For example the Province front page headline said "It's no April Fool's Joke: Prices are rising today"........
274always
All Star

He'll be honored in his hometown next sept 21 for the hall of fame game is set to be held in Montreal.

And we're April 3rd now so it's legit.
Grey Cup 103. Graduation day.