New Jersey

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

LOL. When I read the title, I thought this had something to do with Cory Schneider or something like that.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Rammer
Team Captain

Sir Purrcival wrote:LOL. When I read the title, I thought this had something to do with Cory Schneider or something like that.
What, Schneider is on the wait list for a Lions jersey?
Entertainment value = an all time low
Honour Dewalt
Champion

Hambone wrote:
Honour Dewalt wrote:It just looks better. And I've always thought the Lions white helmets need the traditional stripe. I also liked the old stripes on the sleeves fromt he 80's. Basically the early 80's uniform to me is a great look.
Leave the helmets alone. I don't need another style that I have to buy for my game worn helmet collection. My wallet needs a break. :wink:

So, you don't mind the stripe reversal on the pants then? Or do you have a game worn pants selection?

There's a guy in my section wearing the gray Doug Flutie era helmet at games. Maybe he can buy some off you. That's the worst one in my opinion.