Bama BC Fan Club

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

As you all know by now, the Bama BC Fan Club meets at my house each week for some food, fun, and Leo fellowship. Unfortunantly, we will probably never be able to attend a BC game as a group and thus will never be able to represent ourselves and make our existence known to the greater BC fanbase.

So, would anyone from here be willing to make a sign for us and try to get it on TV? That would be a real treat and would just floor the club down here. :beer:
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
274always
All Star

I hope to someday go to alabama. Troy Trojans season starting soon.
Grey Cup 103. Graduation day.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

274always wrote:I hope to someday go to alabama. Troy Trojans season starting soon.
Heck yeah it is! How do you know about my Trojans? We open up against the pittiful UAB Blazers, should win by as many points as we want to.

I tell you what, if you make it down here for a Troy game, your ticket and tailgating are on me. I would love to host you and yours for a true Southern college football experience in the beautiful Heart of Dixie. :beauty: In the South, and particularly in Alabama, college football is a religion. It is the lifeblood of the population and something no one can truely understand until they have lived here. College football is the most important thing here, more important than even politics.
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel: