When will we see the new Jersey's?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Spud387
Champion

MikeAK wrote:I believe the old Orange jersey had the "paw" on the shoulders and not the "BC Lion" logo so that alone is a nice change. I absolutely love that Lion coming out of the BC.
Huh? Our orange jerseys always had the BC Lions logo on the shoulder. Our black alternates had the Paw on the shoulder.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

As long as they continue to have those cheesy sponsor patches, the uniforms will suck no matter what else has been done to them. But that's just me.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Bomber jerseys are here:

http://www.cjob.com/News/Local/Story.aspx?ID=1696329

That pothole special looks like a good deal.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

So far it looks like the changes aren't as wildly drastic as some feared. That Bomber gear doesn't look too bad although the gold road jerseys may need a bit of time to grow on me. The home threads look virtually the same with gold sleeves being the biggest change.

Montreal's look virtually the same:
http://www.cflshop.ca/istar.asp?a=29&se ... s%2BCFL.ca

Hamilton's look pretty good with a bit of a throw-back look to the road jerseys:
http://www.cflshop.ca/istar.asp?a=29&se ... s%2BCFL.ca
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
MikeAK
All Star

Hamilton's jersey's look fantastic. That is the sort of Jersey a person could walk around with any day of the week.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I'm going to go out on a limb based on the Bomber and Ti-Cat editions. It looks to me like any significant change to jerseys are going to be to the sleeve area with the body remaining fairly intact. I think a new BC jersey will be either orange with black sleeves or black with orange sleeves. Road will be white with either black or orange sleeve. We could see a return of the striped sleeve of the early 70s or perhaps something like the 60s version sleeve. Might be somewhat similar to the recent 3rd jersey. If they go orange as the main colour the white helmet likely stays with a switch to black bringing a black brain bucket
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I saw a short TV clip with some of the Argos showing off their new jersies.

And of course saw the Hamilton jersies in this thread.....

What jumped out about both the jersies was who was wearing them... Ricky Ray showing off the Argo jersey and Burris showing off the Hamilton one. I've obviously known for months these guys have switched teams but it still does look weird with those two Western Division stalwarts modelling jersies for their new teams......
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Lions4ever wrote:As long as they continue to have those cheesy sponsor patches, the uniforms will suck no matter what else has been done to them. But that's just me.
Same for me