Renewing Seasons Tickets on Lions website

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SJ46
Starter

I tried to renew my ST tonight by going on the Lions website and putting down $100.00 for each ticket. The website tells you this is ok with the balance to be paid later. However I couldn't complete the transaction without checking a box authorizing the Lions to charge me the full amount of each ST, which I don't want to do right now. So it's like a Catch 22 situation. I'm willing to give them the down payment after they say that is ok but I can't because their computer form won't let me. This is very frustrating and I think the Lions needs to make this easier. Surely the form can be made to be more user-friendly. Good thing I started early!
SJ46
smphantom
Legend

I always call my rep at the Lions office directly and do it all over the phone - much easier!
Stay thirsty my friends.
SJ46
Starter

Thanks. I think I'll do the same. Thought it would be easy on the computer but not really.
SJ46
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I experienced the same thing when I purchased my playoff ticket. Finally gave up and called my ticket rep. She advised that it was a recurring problem. Seems like they haven't fully fixed it.
woody
Champion

did you guys receive your 2012 st package in the mail already?
SJ46
Starter

No I haven't had anything arrive by mail. I got an email from the Lions though about renewing for 2012.
SJ46
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

SJ46 wrote:No I haven't had anything arrive by mail. I got an email from the Lions though about renewing for 2012.
I haven't even received an email.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote:
SJ46 wrote:No I haven't had anything arrive by mail. I got an email from the Lions though about renewing for 2012.
I haven't even received an email.
Good to know BC FAN. I actually sent an e-mail yesterday requesting for it to be sent again as I thought I must have got it and deleted it by mistake. Now I'm guessing I didn't get it either even though the deadline is two weeks away. You can see the total on the ticketmaster online service but as SJ46 points out, it doesn't allow the $100 deposit, only the full payment.
SJ46
Starter

I still have the reminder email that the Lions sent so I just took another look at it and see that it actually was sent on October 27th. So I'm thinking if you didn't get the same email it might have something to do with the way you have your acount profile set up as to what notices or email you want to receive. Anyway just a thought cause there is no other particular reason why they would send it to me and not to you. I think I am going to phone them and just get this done over the phone anyway.

I sent my account manager a couple of notes through the website but never seem to hear back from her so I wonder how well that works too. Guess that's another question to ask when I phone her.
SJ46
Bosco
Team Captain

SJ46 wrote:
I sent my account manager a couple of notes through the website but never seem to hear back from her so I wonder how well that works too. Guess that's another question to ask when I phone her.
I wonder if we share the same Customer Service rep - or are the non return of emails a common trend with Lions "account managers"? :wag:
LFITQ
Team Captain

Bosco wrote:
SJ46 wrote:
I wonder if we share the same Customer Service rep - or are the non return of emails a common trend with Lions "account managers"? :wag:
Well I do know I have a phone call in to the Lions from yesterday that still hasn't been returned, and Scott Ackles even e-mailed the girl to let her know I would be contacting her. Still nothing.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
SJ46
Starter

I just don't understand the poor response. You would think the Lions would be all over customer service. I was wondering if perhaps the website isn't working very well so when I send them a message maybe the account manager doesn't actually get it but that is really giving them the benefit of the doubt.
SJ46
SammyGreene
Team Captain

I still haven't heard back either and e-mailed our rep 2 days ago.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Doesn't say much about customer service. :bang:
Bosco
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Doesn't say much about customer service. :bang:
I am the point where I believe that questionable customer service from the Lions is the norm, rather than the exception. Agree with SJ46, you would indeed think that the Lions would be extremely Customer Service competent and pro active...especially when people are trying to give them money.