Scoreboard fixed

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

roarleosroar
prospect

Hi,

Not sure if any of you noticed at the Western Final but there was a black square (large pixel) out on the visitors side of the scoreboard at BC Place. I tweeted the Lions about this and they responded saying that the issue has been taken care of. Glad this will be fixed for the Grey Cup!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

It was annoying to say the least. Glad they fixed it.
roarleosroar
prospect

"Thanks for the info - this has now been addressed. Big weekend ahead!" is what they responded on Twitter. Nice to see they fix things quickly.
Buonosjanet69
Starter

nice. Tell them to put logos in the endzone so I can stop posting about it :cool:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Buonosjanet69 wrote:nice. Tell them to put logos in the endzone so I can stop posting about it :cool:
lol im pretty sure i saw some during the interviews on the field this week
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Buonosjanet69
Starter

sweet!
Buonosjanet69
Starter

you can be sure that with the price of those tix and with the whole nation watching, they will leave nothing to chance. I have the feeling we wlll seeing a massive Grey Cup production on Sunday unlike any other previous Cup.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

roarleosroar wrote:Hi,

Not sure if any of you noticed at the Western Final but there was a black square (large pixel) out on the visitors side of the scoreboard at BC Place. I tweeted the Lions about this and they responded saying that the issue has been taken care of. Glad this will be fixed for the Grey Cup!
I complained about it in another thread (West Final one, IIRC). Thanks for taking that extra step and getting something done about it. One time the Felions were dancing and the 'black box' looked like it was censoring something a Felion was saying. Obviously not, it just lined up perfectly with her mouth.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

There's going to more than dead pixels on the visitors side come Sunday... :beauty:
Spud387
Champion

So, so much for having the screen fixed eh? :)

They fixed the small block that was black, but I noticed that 60% of the West endzone Screen was a solid blue or white or black. Anyone know what happened or when?
LFITQ
Team Captain

Spud387 wrote:So, so much for having the screen fixed eh? :)

They fixed the small block that was black, but I noticed that 60% of the West endzone Screen was a solid blue or white or black. Anyone know what happened or when?
Heck it was even pink at one point. I know the people in my section were quite upset about it as it didn't get fixed until late in the 4th. I tried sending some tweets and messages to the Lions and Grey cup committee about it, but never got a response. There should have been something done about it during the game, or at least some notification, be it a guy running over to the sections affected to let them know what is going on or something. Heck there was even a chant started "fix the screen, fix the screen" in the 2nd Quarter.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Today's paper (the Province) there's been complaints about one of the replay screens being out of whack. Apparently one wasn't working during the latest Whitecaps games and they are hoping to have them up for the next home game May 9th.....

A Lions game just won't be the same but I'm sure they'll be up and running by then....
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Is the roof still leaking?
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

notahomer wrote:Today's paper (the Province) there's been complaints about one of the replay screens being out of whack. Apparently one wasn't working during the latest Whitecaps games and they are hoping to have them up for the next home game May 9th.....

A Lions game just won't be the same but I'm sure they'll be up and running by then....
The latest problem has been fixed, according to B.C. Place officials.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

DanoT wrote:Is the roof still leaking?
It better not given how much they spent on the roof.