Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

JimmyAAA

Just discovered this board. Looking to get to know you guys. Season Ticket holder - Section 10.

I go with my wife - She is a bigger fan than me. Yeah I'm a lucky guy. She's hot too. 8)
D
Team Captain

She's hot too
you two have got to come to a tailgater :lol:

welcome aboard :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
TEXFAN

I am from Fort Worth, Texas. First year as a Lions fan -- so I don't know the rules yet. Like tailgating. Married with three grown children and one grandbaby. We made it to one BC home game and plan on coming back again for more.
D
Team Captain

welcome :beer:

ya know there is a guy at 13thman who is doing streaming videocasts of the games on the net .... here are the details http://www.13thman.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12155
sa for CFL NFL differances this might help http://www.13thman.com/cflvsnfl.html
I own The Grey Cup! .com
rickhale
Starter

Hi guys hows it going? im rick and unfortunatly i live in edmonton home of the flames hahahah. Sorry i had to put that one in there as i never let the people here know that their teams here are bad. I was born and raised in north delta and was born 2 days before the lions won their first grey cup. Pretty good way to start life huh. So that made me a lions fan right from the start. ive been to 5 grey cups and look forward to getting to another one next years. You might remember me D i met you in front of commonwealth stadium at grey cup 2002i was walking with a freind of mine when we noticed your buddy with a lions jersey on so we stopped to talk with you guys so it was all pretty cool. I hope to get down to the coast for a game this year and was wondering if i could get in on those tailgaters you guys talk about because i went to one in buffalo once and had a great time and met Bruce Smith that day. So i hope to get to talk to you all sometime soon. Take Care All!!!!!! :helmet: :rockin: :beer:
Pretty girls make us buy beer.
Ugly girls make us drink beer.
Al Bundy 1988
oski-oui-oui

From my site details at http://www.oski-oui-oui.com/aboutUs/abo ... rison.html :

Nickname: Stain
Name: Russ Harrison
Current Location: Montreal, QC
Born: Hamilton, Ontario (West Mountain) ? a St. Joe?s baby

High School: Sir Allan MacNab Secondary for Grades 9-12; Hamilton Collegiate Institute for Grade 13

University: McMaster University

Degree: 4-year Honours B.A. in History (1988), majoring in Canadian history with minors in British history and American history

Current Profession: English as a Second Language Teacher

Future Profession: Web-based football journalist, running the future oski-oui-oui.com site based in Montreal

Marital status: Single and looking for a Ticat-boosting girlfriend to share my obsession?(s) LOL

Musical Taste: eclectic, though I lean towards guitar-driven stuff? but I would rather wear an Argo face tattoo and walk down Barton Street for the rest of my life than go line dancing, though LMAO

Favourite Bands/Artists (in a somewhat particular order): Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Cream, Miles Davis, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, Tangerine Dream, The Who, Junkhouse, Forgotten Rebels

Favourite players from the past: Garney Henley and Ben Zambiasi in a dead heat

Favourite current players: Rob Hitchcock and Danny McManus

Seat: A very well-appointed leather swivel chair for late-night ramblings on ticats.ca

Interests and Hobbies: football (particularly the Cats, of course); hockey (the Habs, of course); Historical Materialism as an analytical paradigm; Surrealism; The Beat Generation (especially William S. Burroughs); reading; open source software; my cat Mosca

Pet peeves: anything involving Toronto in sports*; people who bud in line; people who play with their gum in the metro; proprietary software; the entire car parking sign industry; ESL language school administrators who can't teach lecturing teachers on how to teach (and similar nonsense throughout the economy); Teletubbies, Barney, and all other social control devices which cut into children's daydreaming time LMAO

Favourite Movies: Citizen Kane (my fave); Braveheart (it looks like a family reunion back home in Scotland) LOL; Dr. Strangelove; Scarface (for any positive business tips I can glean from it - have watched it 10 times and an still working on that ); Apocalypse Now Redux; A Clockwork Orange; The Godfather Trilogy; Monty Python's The Meaning of Life; The Shining.

* - just kidding?ummmm?uh?LOL Let?s just say ?grudging respect.?

All my best,
nelson95
Legend

Son of Lions legend.
Grew up in Empire Stadium :sigh: essentially but home was Coquitlam.
Live in Seattle, RN at Harborview Medical Center, 19 day old son
Season ticket holder
Favorite years 1977,1988,1994.
Favorite players:Ray Nettles,Jerry Tagge,Leon Bright,Matt Dunigan,Ray Alexander,John Blain,Al Wilson,Fluties,Danny Mac,DIRTY 30. :helmet:
Many Grey Cups, most memorable 1994 of course-on field as lui split uprights, take blame for no trophy presentation on field.Did lead rousing rendition of Oh Canada though. :roll:
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
iso_55

Hello. I think some of you already know me. I've been posting on CFL sites for awhile now. Almost exclusively at 13thman. Thought I'd check this site out & join the fun.
I'm a Stamps fan but I don't mind the Lions (even if you really have OUR qb :yes: ). Born in Winnipeg & had Blue Bomber season tickets from 1974-89. Followed the CFL since 1965.
I thought I'd be a lifer in Winnipeg but work brought me to Calgary in 1990. I'm a Calgarian now, that's for sure.
iso_55

One more thing, I hope Orangeshoes99 is happy to see me. :cr:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

iso_55 wrote:One more thing, I hope Orangeshoes99 is happy to see me. :cr:
Thrilled... :wink:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Welcome iso 55, just a slight difference or two here than 13thman, we have no post count races here :cr: 8)
LFITQ
Team Captain

we have no post count races here
We track posts???
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
iso_55

You're in my sights LFITQ!!! :wink:
3rd Down

Welcome Isolation ... your timing at joining Lionbackers is impecable ... the Lions may be caught in one of your 'chinooks' and be spiralling downward ... after the bye we gotta go into the 'Peg and then host the Als ... 1 and 5 is NOT out of the question...yikes!