Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Hello,

Larry Key here.... been a Lion's fan since the John Henry White/Larry Key tandem back field. Originally from Abbotsford, moved to Calgary back in '91. Have a daughter and wife. While Calgary is home for us for now, we still have strong roots back in BC as our immediate families reside in Abbotsford. Will always be a Lion's fan until the day I die!!! Also a big Canuck fan. We have a good team capable of going to the Grey Cup so keep up the support!!! :rockin: :thup: :wink:
BlueBomberDude

Hey All,

Born in Manitoba but have lived all over this great country of ours. Recently moved from Edmonton (I hate the Eskimos) to Prince George. I'm a die hard Bomber Fan who also enjoys the NFL.

Don't hate me 'cause I'm blue!
DMan

Hi fellow lionbackers.

I'm 31, single and live in chilliwack again( i was born here and then moved away when I was 7 to the interior, just moved back here from the vernon area last year). I have been a lions fan for 20+ years, my favorite lion back when I was young was John Henry White. Now it's Frank "Sure Hands'' Cutolo. I'm planning on going to the rest of the home games this year and will buy Season Tickets for next year.

Likes : Hockey, Football, Weight Training, Computers, Partying, and having a real Quarterback finally running the lions.

Dislikes : Anything french(all the sports teams) and The Bombers, Damon Allen and all his handoffs to the running backs at the wrong time and under 10 yard passes when we needed to get the first down.

GO LIONS :rockin: :beer:
bbking
Starter

I am 47 years old . My family moved to B.C. from Ontario when I was 9 years old. A real nice kid welcomed me by giving me a couple of Cfl cards (Bernie Faloney and Tommy Joe Coffey). I have been a Cfl fan ever since. Married with three boys 20, 17, and 9 . You may have seen my 9 year old on the big screen prior to the start of games ,he wears his lions costume .BB are my initials and the king (of the jungle ) comes with me to the games ,hence BBking .Last game the king was kind of blue .He thought his costume was magic ,seeing as they had not lost with him in attendance . :lol: My 21st wedding aniversary is coming up .I told my wife that If she comes with me to the oct 4 game , this would be a great way to show me how much she still loves me :shock: . I sure hope the Opera isnt playing that day. :lol: :bawl: :lol: :bawl: .Anyways hi all , and thanks to all responsible for this site. COME ON AND ROAR YOU LIONS ROAR.
Photog
Legend

welcome! that's awefully brave with the anniversary thing. :rockin:
The Official Has-Been.
fan of AP

Hey All, I am 32 female born in California, usa work at law firm enjoy listening to games on internet but wish I could get them on TV. I never been to Canada but we love to go one day. You guy still have the best fan web site. Even though Prior isn't playing anymore I'll still check out the games GO Lions...... Nikki
Rammer
Team Captain

Hey Nikki, I still for one would love to have AP playing for the Lions, especially now that they are hurting in the DB position. :sigh:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Bosco
Team Captain

fan of AP wrote:Hey All, I am 32 female born in California, usa work at law firm enjoy listening to games on internet but wish I could get them on TV. I never been to Canada but we love to go one day. You guy still have the best fan web site. Even though Prior isn't playing anymore I'll still check out the games GO Lions...... Nikki

You know Nikki, us Lionbackers do throw a good tailgate party...that should be reason enogh to pay us a visit. :lol:
jameski

Hey...I am 42 yrs..wife Carol....lived in Victoria for 7 yrs....England before that.....love LIONS?canucks and Chelsea!!!( they got lottsa money now!!!)......father in law to Bret #8........love Carl Kidd!!! .....looking forward to a 2003 grey cup!!!!!......GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!
KC

Hi All:
I'm 55 years old, I live in North Vancouver. I have been a Fan since the Empire Stadium days. With Joe Kapp and Willie Flemming, an unbeatable combination, until Angilo Moska of Hamilton ended Willie Flemmings Career with an illigal block. But I regress, My Daughter (Lioness) and I go to all the games. We are Die Hard Fans. We are also Lionbacker Members...............................KC 8)
hfxbomberfan

:helmet:
Hi guys, great web site for fans of the Lions and CFL fans. I just joined tonight. Hope you don't mind a Bomber fan in here with ya'll. Besides, whenever you guys play Edmonton or Toronto, I always cheer for the Lions!

Name is Stan and live in Lower Sackville,Nova Scotia. Only 30 minutes outside Halifax.36 years old, sorry ladies, I'm taken! Have one son 14 years old, who is a fan of the enemy-the Eskies! My wife is French so she is naturally an Alouetttes fan. How much abuse can a guy take, eh?

I used to live in Winnipeg as a kid so I grew up as a Bomber fan. Bombers first but then it depends on who's playing who in what game. I love everything CFL. i ALMOST GO INTO HIBERNATION IN THE OFFSEASON!

Oh yeah, 17 years as a shipwright in the Navy, currently teaching fire fighting and damage control. I think I will probably be retired by the time we ever get a team in the Maritimes!

Thanks for having me! :wink: :rockin: :beer: :helmet:
crazy blue

one more is always welcome! :wink: :beer:

CB
Lionhead

Hello All
Lions fanatic here in Goderich Ont. I moved here in '97 after attending Lions games for five years when I lived in BC I miss going to games so much that I am going to try and attend most of the Ti-Cat games this year. (Hey....It's a long way to go to see the Lions and they're both big cats right!!)
Anyway....hope we can do it in 2004 and if not.....well maybe the Ti-Cats will!!
HUTCH1

Lion fan since 1961 when my cousin went AWOL and my uncle took me to the game instead. The second game I was taken to, my uncle had the patience to allow me to wait for autographs and I got Willie Fleming and Joe Kapp to do my plastic helmet. I'll always be grateful to Uncle Gerry for that. The acorn never falls too far from the tree as evidenced by my youngest son Hutch being on this site. Just got back from a trip to Vancouver yesterday where I spent a whack of money on stuff at the Lion store in Surrey, including the jacket for Season Ticket holders-pricey but well worth it in my mind, Laura says there's less than 200 in existence and I'm the only one in Fort McMurray with one. It's a lonely place for a Lion fan but a fan I shall remain. Good news for my son---because I will be cremated instead of buried, you get the jacket when I croak. The bad news is I ain't gonna croak yet! I still own season tickets and want to see at least one more win in person-then you can have the jacket!
LFITQ
Team Captain

Good news for my son---because I will be cremated instead of buried, you get the jacket when I croak.
WHAT???? You're not going to be cremated in the jacket?????
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??