Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

iso_55

Until a healthy Dave Dickenson comes back, it might get rough. What's with your defense?
3rd and 1

I live in Winnipeg, I teach grade 8. I am 27, and am known to wear a speedo to show off my belly. Beer women, smokes and football are my passion. I also like tubing, down a river on a hot day, with a case of beer, and a few freinds. Bow river or Red lake river are my faves.
Rammer
Team Captain

Welcome and enjoy the site while you are here. :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low
BOMBED BOMBER

BOMBED BOMBER

Married
53 years old
2 adult age children
Love camping, football, watching golf and most other sports
Beer & Rye drinker
Live in the great City of Winnipeg
Blue Bomber fan since I was 16 years old

This is just my second post on this board.
:beer: :thup: :thup: :beer:
Surreyguy

Hey all, I'm a big Lions and CFL fan. From Surrey but now live in Vernon, 26. Also like many a Lionholic :s:
Rammer
Team Captain

Surreyguy wrote:Hey all, I'm a big Lions and CFL fan. From Surrey but now live in Vernon, 26. Also like many a Lionholic :s:
You have come to the right site, as most of us are on the larger side of being Lions fans. :thup:
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

as most of us are on the larger side of being Lions fans
who you talkin' bout Willis :bawl:
Rammer
Team Captain

Yank In BC wrote:
as most of us are on the larger side of being Lions fans
who you talkin' bout Willis :bawl:

:lol:

I think that you know what I speak of. :yes: :rotf:
linder
prospect

37, female, married, born in Vancouver, raised near 100 Mile House, then returned to Vancouver after high school.

I've been a Lions fan since 1982 (after I caught Canucks playoff fever I had to find another fix). Had seasons tickets for a couple of years in the mid 80's until I met my now-husband who objected to me going to all the games with some other guy. He's not a big CFL fan, but is slowly coming around and I forgave him for a lot when he surprised me with a dream team-autographed jersey last year.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Born in Burnaby, Currently in Coquitlam, Single (Feels like I am filling out dating ad!)
Grew up watching the Lions at old Empire and still get nostalgic when I see the parking lot where it stood.
Into Computers, Camping, BC Wines and Wineries, Roller Blading and Football (of course).
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Hi to you all! I'm PigSkin_53. I've been a CFL fan since I was old enough to throw a football, and I watched in abject horror as Joe Kapp and Willie Fleming handed my first loved Hamilton Ticats their lunch on that November Saturday in 1964.

I guess I found a new respect for the Lions in their first ever Grey Cup. After spending 10 of my formative years on the Pacific Rim as a professional Deckhand, I decided that the Leos had won my heart and mind forever more.

I've had my fair share of grief and frustrations in their support, but I remain steadfastly their #1 fan.

My allegiances to our team coalesce with the acquisition of the most prolific player of our times... Pro Football's All Time Leading Scorer Lui Passaglia

Love to the Lions and their true fans!
Last edited by PigSkin_53 on Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Hey pigskin, if you're at the game come on up to Section 7 and say hi.
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Lionheart wrote:Hey pigskin, if you're at the game come on up to Section 7 and say hi.
Section 7, Row 44, Seats 48-51

Lloyd
.G.
All Star

20, dating, um...damn short attention span! *skims through to see what to write...*

oh okay...well, im living in richmond right now, been a lions fan since about forever, been playing football for about the same length of time at high school, or for community teams and even tried out at university before getting injured, so my life is football pretty much...

oh...and i cheer for the riders too :oops:
Rammer
Team Captain

Nothing wrong with that, .G. we all have faults, just not as glaring as that usually. :roar:

Sir Purrcival, your bio, seems to make you suited for D, unless of course you are male. :shock: