Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:Nothing wrong with that, .G. we all have faults, just not as glaring as that usually. :roar:

Sir Purrcival, your bio, seems to make you suited for D, unless of course you are male. :shock:
Uh, which part of " SIR " gave you the impression this might be a lady for " D".??

:rotf: :rotf:
Geo_Jones_Dog

Stamp fan by heart, but Mr. Feterik sent MY stamp team West.

Calgary born 40 year old transferred to Prince George (Stinkytown), lived through alot as a Stamp fan for more than 30 years.

HUGE WALLY fan, LOVE the CFL, held season tickets at McMahon for over a decade, miss the tailgating.

Love to talk about football.

Mike's site in Calgary(GoStampsgo) is down and I needed a fix.
Rick James
Legend

Geo_Jones_Dog wrote:Stamp fan by heart, but Mr. Feterik sent MY stamp team West.

Calgary born 40 year old transferred to Prince George (Stinkytown), lived through alot as a Stamp fan for more than 30 years.

HUGE WALLY fan, LOVE the CFL, held season tickets at McMahon for over a decade, miss the tailgating.

Love to talk about football.

Mike's site in Calgary(GoStampsgo) is down and I needed a fix.
Welcome aboard. Can't have too many PG residents on here.
LFITQ
Team Captain

Geo_Jones_Dog wrote: Prince George (Stinkytown)
Nick!!! You said you would stop that!!! :roar:

But just think of the smell as the "smell of money". At least that's what I keep telling myself in Quesnel ....
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Geo_Jones_Dog

LFITQ wrote:
Geo_Jones_Dog wrote: Prince George (Stinkytown)
Nick!!! You said you would stop that!!! :roar:

But just think of the smell as the "smell of money". At least that's what I keep telling myself in Quesnel ....
Thanks Guys!

What I REALLY like is when the wind is juuuust right, the pulp AND the refinery mix a pollution c*cktail that's to DIE for!!! :hypno:
Simon Says
Starter

i'm 17 from Burnaby, been going to lions games for about 8 years or so. I have read many threads here and figured I should register. As my name indicates, big Geroy Simon fan. I am also a big Carl Kidd fan on the defensive side of the ball. I usually end up going to about 6-7 games per year, usually with my dad.
Simon <------ What dbs see all night long
Rammer
Team Captain

Welcome to your first post, don't make it your last one. It is a good time to get invovled with the Lions, as they are looking good for the present and future. :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low
D
Team Captain

Blue In BC wrote:
Rammer wrote:Nothing wrong with that, .G. we all have faults, just not as glaring as that usually. :roar:

Sir Purrcival, your bio, seems to make you suited for D, unless of course you are male. :shock:
Uh, which part of " SIR " gave you the impression this might be a lady for " D".??

:rotf: :rotf:
uhhh thanks for the help Rammer but ... I'll be OK on my own finding ladies :wink: ... besides I currently have one :roar:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Canuck Blue

Hi all. Transplanted Winnipeger that still was a Bomber fan but I can't take what's happening over there any more so I thinks it's time to start being a LionBacker!
Black99GT

Hi Im Mike age 28 from Delta...HUGE CFL Fan and Lion Fan...GO LIONS...
Rammer
Team Captain

Welcome aboard Canuck Blue and Black99GT, I look forward to your posts here, it should be a fun ride for the remainder of the season. :rockin: :roar:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Passaglia
All Star

My name is Matt. I am 20 years old, a resident of North Delta and a huge Lions fan. I am a college student who is also working part time.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Welcome Matt...get out to a tailgater and intorduce yourself.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Passaglia
All Star

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Welcome Matt...get out to a tailgater and intorduce yourself.
Thanks Orange. I plan on doing so at some point this season.
JC82

Hey everyone,

My name is Danny, and I was born in Calgary. I am currently living in the small town of Acme, just north of Cowtown.

I am an athlete and play quarterback and cornerback.

Did I mention I love the BC Lions? :thup: