Help with BC Place seating

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

juliej2
prospect

I don't know anything about football but I want to get my boyfriend tickets to a Lions game. Can anyone tell me where the best seats are at BC Place for optimal viewing pleasure. Price is not an issue. Thanks for any help you can offer.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

You may want to check out http://www.bclions.com or ticketmaster....they usually have more info.

Here's a link to the seating chart at BC Place......

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module=page&id=3079
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
David
Team Captain

Hi Julie,

My seats are in Section 41 which are at midfield. This is the Premium Section behind the Lions' bench and single game tickets here are $75 each. Everyone has different opinions on the best seats, but generally at most sporting venues such as hockey, football, basketball, soccer etc, the middle of the field is regarded as the best seating (which is usually why they're the most expensive). Still, some prefer to be down low or higher up - or even in the end zone. It's rather subjective so it's a matter of personal preference.

The one caveat is that (I believe) the Lions are sold out in this section for the season, but don't quote me on that. If that's the case, you may consider a ticket broker if the best seats are an issue. I am not sure when you're looking to take your boyfriend to a game, but Saturday September 13 vs. Saskatchewan should have a great atmosphere as we've built up quite a rivalry, and Friday August 22 vs Calgary should be a good one as well as it's a divisional game (more on the line) and the Stampeders should be also be a strong team this year.

My advice is to call (604) 589-ROAR and they can walk you through seating categories, availability, and pricing.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

If price is not an issue I would definitely second David's comments.
Rammer
Team Captain

juliej2 wrote:I don't know anything about football but I want to get my boyfriend tickets to a Lions game. Can anyone tell me where the best seats are at BC Place for optimal viewing pleasure. Price is not an issue. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Here is a good source, all the information any new Lion ticket purchase needs to hook into, other than the scalpers of course.

The Fifth Quarter
Entertainment value = an all time low
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

I buy single game tickets thru Ticketmaster on line. If you do this it is best to choose a specific price category such as $74.00 rather than "best seats available"
bcbillsfan
Rookie

Last year i asked on these boards what the best seat/view in BC Place was. The feedback from that post and past experiences at football games led me to purchase season tickets in the upper bowl mid-field front row. I believe this is the way to go with a clear unobstructed view. The premium seats also offer perks like early entrance to the game and access to the lounge. If you only go to a game once in a while I believe premium seats are the way to go.
I have some tickets for sale right now (face value), more info can be found in the events room. Also, you may want to check the events room closer to game day for other tickets for sale from other Lionbackers. Good luck!