Brent Johnson is connected

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

Saw Brent Johnson on Sportsnet Connected last night. Apparently he'll be appearing on the show EVERY Tuesday night to offer some insight into the Lions Den. So, if you want to see Johnson and Taylor chumming out... tune in Tuesdays!
prairielion
Starter

Thanks for the heads up. I missed Connected last night.
Johnson is a class act and a smart player. Should be a nice weekly feature. :thup:
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

That was a nice segment and it's good to see the Lions leading the TV sportscasts on non-game days. This is a great way to expose one of the team's star players.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Saw this last night and really enjoyed it. I've been very impressed with Sportsnet's coverage of the Lions so far. They show a ton of interviews and have stories seemingly every other night if not on a nightly basis. :rockin:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Being Sportsnet Pacific, and having no tangible hockey to talk about, the Lions are the only professional show on right now.

Sure, there's the Tour de France, but outside of the final sprint, if there is one, it's a pretty boring event.
MacNews
Team Captain

I stopped watching Connected after they thought showing YouTube clips was news. :roll: