Sirius Sports radio

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

On the way home from work today I tuned into "Hardcore Sports" on Sirius channel 186 while waiting for the game to start.

They had a show on there just before kickoff (3:30 - 4pm) I think it was called "Game on" and basically was a quick synopsis of betting lines and recommendations on upcoming games.

I was quite surprised that it featured quite a bit of talk on the CFL and the betting lines with the games.

But what was even more surprising was the number of US listeners that phoned in and were talking about the CFL and the betting lines. I would say that about 70% were Americans calling in.

I didn't catch the names of the hosts and having only listened for the first time, I think it was Gabriel Morency (formerly of the Team 990) because they made reference to Sports Rage.

Either way I found it quite interesting about how many US fans were talking CFL ball on there (granted it was the gambling side, but still, if it gets people watching and caring who cares...)
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??