Football 101 and 202

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SJ46
Starter

Is Football 101 and 202 really only for girls or do guys actually go too? Just wonderng as the games are more fun to watch if you understand all the rules. It's not just the girls who don't understand it all. When we played schoolyard football we didn't exactly use all the rules, just a few to make it look like football. I mean there are slotbacks and tail backs and whatever.........lots of guys don't know all that much about the fine points of the game.
SJ46
Sharpo

i believe there are 'informal' 101 sessions at every tailgater.. Maybe OS99, D etc could confirm? I am sure any and all football questions asked at said sessions will be answered to the best of their ability.
pinkfreud

Sharpo wrote:i believe there are 'informal' 101 sessions at every tailgater.. Maybe OS99, D etc could confirm? I am sure any and all football questions asked at said sessions will be answered to the best of their ability.
Which could steadily decline as the game gets closer, so you may want to catch them earlier in the evening.

:lol:

They should let guys go to 101, I don't know if they do or not.
Shelion
Champion

They are both for ladies only.
lion24
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:
Sharpo wrote:i believe there are 'informal' 101 sessions at every tailgater.. Maybe OS99, D etc could confirm? I am sure any and all football questions asked at said sessions will be answered to the best of their ability.
Which could steadily decline as the game gets closer, so you may want to catch them earlier in the evening.

:lol:

They should let guys go to 101, I don't know if they do or not.
I would have to say Pinkfreud that there would be many guys there not for the football, but the women!! :lol: :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP