Tyron Gray?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

CatsEyes wrote:You are right, lion24, based on the Lions all time roster list, which is available here on Lionbackers, and also on BCLions.com:

http://www.lionbackers.com/history/alltimeroster.html#G
We had it first thanks to the hard work of LFITQ, funny there are a few things they have copied since the got there web site in order

I remeber Tyron Gray as a big strong fast reciever
I own The Grey Cup! .com
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

That's funny I hadn't remembered posting that recently, and then I realized that it was from 3 years ago. Figures! ;)
Real women wear orange!!
D
Team Captain

tyron gray wrote:hahaha if im correct thats my dad your talking about what do you want to know about him?
cool ... welcome aboard! :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
kim rogoza
prospect

Yes I wonder what happened to him ? I played in a band with him when he played for saskatchewan, he was a good guitar player we had our song played on the cc rider show on z99 in 1984
Rammer
Team Captain

kim rogoza wrote:Yes I wonder what happened to him ? I played in a band with him when he played for saskatchewan, he was a good guitar player we had our song played on the cc rider show on z99 in 1984
Funny what comes up and where you land when you do so doing a google search of somebody. Welcome, and that is neat little behind the scenes story on Tyron Gray, thanks for sharing.
Entertainment value = an all time low
bbang
Starter

Just to convulute things a little more. Maybe he's the brother of the evil blue bomber mikal greigh that snuffed out our 1988 Greg cup. BTW loved you Matt but hated that pass!!
"My job is to kick your ass " - Wally Buono