Will they re-sign Kidd ??????

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

kidder
Rookie

:cr: And if so, ...................... when ?
maddeep73
Champion

The resigning of Jamal Johson puts this in doubt, in my mind. Typically, Wally has pulled the trigger on older players sooner rather than later, and while I think Kidd proved his worth last year, I think he'll be hard pressed to convince Buono that he deserves another year.
Keepin' it real
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

One thing Kidd has going for him is that he seems interested in renegotiating his contract to suit his diminished role on the team. He wants to be back and indicated he would sign for anything.

Here's what he said after the WDF:
"I'm not going to sit up here and lie; I don't want to go nowhere. Whatever they come up with, it will sound good for me. But I ain't going to worry about that. I know I can still play football. All you got to do is give me the opportunity. I've been cut five times, so it doesn't matter. I never thought I'd be playing this long."
If the price is right. Kidd can still be an asset in the dressing room and on special teams but he's not likely to be a starter.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

It's appears "iffy" whether he will return.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

There is an old saying:

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

CK showed me something that I hadn't expected of him. He showed me that he can adapt to new situations and roles. Far from being a liability, he was a strength for this team not only by his play but by inspiration. I hope they keep him! His contributions go way beyond his play on the field which I thought were pretty decent this year in their own right!
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Rick James
Legend

Sir Purrcival wrote:There is an old saying:

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

CK showed me something that I hadn't expected of him. He showed me that he can adapt to new situations and roles. Far from being a liability, he was a strength for this team not only by his play but by inspiration. I hope they keep him! His contributions go way beyond his play on the field which I thought were pretty decent this year in their own right!
great post!! CK was a leader among men this season.
hexx

according to lowell ullrich on cknw noon sports today, the lions have asked carl to retire. :no:
Dan
Rookie

Go out on top. Please Carl, don't hang on too long.
ExesnOhs

An insult. Kidd was dominant anytime he got on the field, but was on the sideline far too often. When was the last time a cover guy was the special teams allstar????