Canadian NFL Fans

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

I disagree with some of the things said on this topic.

but I digress.

never mind, carry on :yes:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Jimbrofski wrote:Ouch! Over 6000 posts! I guess you are a real fan-with tons of time on his hands!
Or perhaps he's the site owner, Einstein. Shhhh....what's that sound? Think it's the thin ice you're on cracking! 8)
Real women wear orange!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

When making apoint about the number of a persons posts, one should take into account when they signed up. Some people may only post at a rate of 10 posts a week, but have been doing so for a number of years, whereas others can post at a rate of 20+ a day.

I think for being the site owner and for the number of yrs of this site, D is a lot lower that others in his shoes, not that any of this post count stuff matter.

just my two cents

Funny how when people got nothing better to say, the bring up post counts, and or the troll word, and or sidetracking, and or..... :twisted:
pinkfreud

Jimbrofski wrote: No. The only objective facts here are that Lions4ever and David have posted over 4000 combined messages on this board. Covering up latent insecurity? If you have enough time to post that many messages in a semi-random public forum (from your mom's basement?), something tells me YOU might know a thing or two about insecurity issues.
Wow, are you ever off target there.

:lol:
Rammer
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:
Jimbrofski wrote: No. The only objective facts here are that Lions4ever and David have posted over 4000 combined messages on this board. Covering up latent insecurity? If you have enough time to post that many messages in a semi-random public forum (from your mom's basement?), something tells me YOU might know a thing or two about insecurity issues.
Wow, are you ever off target there.

Well it is important for some to be critical of others opinions without basis, and then to go out and display it in a public forum for all to see, while sitting behind hiding behind his keyboard. Thankfully, Jimbrofski will appreantly not attempt to make very many posts here, as he has little time on his hands, nor does he have any security here. 8)
Entertainment value = an all time low
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Thankfully, Jimbrofski will appreantly not attempt to make very many posts here, as he has little time on his hands
Probably too busy calling into radio shows. :twisted:
D
Team Captain

CatsEyes wrote:
Jimbrofski wrote:Ouch! Over 6000 posts! I guess you are a real fan-with tons of time on his hands!
Or perhaps he's the site owner, Einstein. Shhhh....what's that sound? Think it's the thin ice you're on cracking! 8)
Tell ya what ... lets start over again ... Insulting regulars with your first post may have got you off on the wrong foot. Jim if you stick around I think u'll find this to be a friendly place to visit. You can start by introducing yourself here http://www.lionbackers.com/cheer/viewto ... &start=600

My favourite NFL teams are the Packers and the Seahawks ... the seahawks for thier close proximity and ability to follow the team pre internet and the Packers because I have always viewed them as the small market underdog. At one point I like the Raiders but when they abandoned thier fans in Oakland and moved to LA I stopped caring about the them. I generally cheer against the larger market teams.

While this thread is on the topic of post counts n such .... I might as well mention the site will reach the ripe old age of 7 next week :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

While this thread is on the topic of post counts n such .... I might as well mention the site will reach the ripe old age of 7 next week
which means you posting less than 1000 per yr......you slacker you. :wink:
D
Team Captain

KnowItAll wrote:
While this thread is on the topic of post counts n such .... I might as well mention the site will reach the ripe old age of 7 next week
which means you posting less than 1000 per yr......you slacker you. :wink:
well we also strarted with a fresh database 3 or 4 years ago and the first year or 2 the site was up .... there was no database ..... nowadays a lot of the site is database driven (the forum, links, gallery, front page) ... but the first 2 years I figured what do I need a database for? I don't want all these peoples names and address's :rotf:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

I just realized why I been getting so much more junk e-mail and telemarket calls since I signed on here :x