Who will be in the visitors locker room Nov. 12th?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who will be in the visitors locker room Nov. 12th?

Riders
37%
Stamps
63%

Total votes: 41
bbgirl
Legend

I voted for the Stamps.
maddeep73
Champion

Calgary has owned them, has a great home record and Sasky has been awful in Calgary and on the road, in general.

Stamps will take a close one in my mind.
Keepin' it real
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Calgary
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
terencius

Calgyra had the bye week last year, as I recall, and Edmonton Came in and smoked them.

Calgyra is obsessed with getting to the western final. So much so that they aren't even concerned that they have to play a game and win to get there. They aren't even concerned about the Riders.

Good.

We will see you guys and gals in the western final, for some smash mouth football.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

It's the playoffs so I went with the team that has the better defence and that's the Riders.

Although Burris is capable of brain farts.... so is Joseph as we have seen with some ill-advised throws in recent games. He just needs to keep it simple and let his team try to grind out a win.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I voted for Calgary because of their 8-1 home record and 4-1 record against Saskatchewan in the past two years (2-0 at home), but this is a playoff game and anything can happen. I was hoping for Calgary to win but now I'm not so sure. Saskatchewan has a better defence but Calgary's offence is more dangerous.
Last edited by B.C.FAN on Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gerry
Legend

I voted Calgary.

In a way I'd like to play the Riders and win, to put away the awful taste of them having the season series on the Lions.

When it comes right down to it though, I don't care. The game is there for the Lions to win or lose. They will dictate the outcome, for good or ill.

But, I think it will be the Stamps. They have that mojo over the Riders, and they're at home.
Dan Russell
Legend

Stamps belive they already have their ticket punched for the WF but don't forget the sleeping RR. Remember, Dread the Red- What a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reider
Starter

Calgary. They just seem to have the Riders number and play well at home.
It would be nice if the Riders won, but you'd be silly to put your money on the Riders (even if they do end up winning).

:beer:
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Reider wrote:It would be nice if the Riders won, but you'd be silly to put your money on the Riders (even if they do end up winning).
So that's how you Rider fans have managed to survive all these years. Bet on the Riders to lose but enjoy it if they win. Either way, you come out a winner. :wink:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Red and Green :wink:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Dan Russell
Legend

So that's how you Rider fans have managed to survive all these years. Bet on the Riders to lose but enjoy it if they win. Either way, you come out a winner.
So they bet on the Riders so that they cover all their bases. A win win situation.
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

OrangeShoes99 wrote:I;m just banking on the fact Burris usually chokes... :thup:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
LFITQ
Team Captain

The way the Stamps are looking past the Riders, I am leaning more and more towards the Riders being our competition for the Final.

I know if I were a Rider fan I'd be feeling pretty good about our chances at being in the Grey Cup this year.

Stamps are looking past them and they have the Lions number this year. I know the Riders scare me more than the Stamps do.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??