Who will be in the visitors locker room Nov. 12th?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who will be in the visitors locker room Nov. 12th?

Riders
37%
Stamps
63%

Total votes: 41
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

I know the Riders scare me more than the Stamps do.
Not me.......the Lions faced the Riders early in the year before the Lions evolved into the team they are now........the Lions have improved far more than the Riders through the course of the season.

The last Rider game was an aberration due to playing a QB for 56 minutes who didn't know what day it was......and it still took a Buono brain fart to lose to them.
Lloyd
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

Shi Zi Mi wrote:

Not me.......the Lions faced the Riders early in the year before the Lions evolved into the team they are now........the Lions have improved far more than the Riders through the course of the season.

The last Rider game was an aberration due to playing a QB for 56 minutes who didn't know what day it was......and it still took a Buono brain fart to lose to them.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:
I_Bleed_Orange
Starter

I voted 'riders ... not because I want them to win ... I just have a feeling ...

Either team will make for an exciting opponent in the final!
I'm feelin' fine
Sitting in Row A - Sec 39

http://picasaweb.google.com/SayYesToFun
MacNews
Team Captain

I think we have momentum in either case:

-We lost to the Stamps plus they've got a questionable secondary (Chatman is out, and DD is back now, remember) Advantage: Leos

-We have lost 3 straight to the Riders so we're a hungry team that also has more talent and better coaching Advantage: Leos