Info about Felion Prowl Profiles

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Photog
Legend

I worked as a volunteer Game Day photographer for the BC Lions from June 1998- April 2006. In the last few years of my volunteering with the Lions I photographed Felions on a monthly basis for this site, mostly so that the girls and LB could get more exposure, and I could add them to my portfolio. In exchange for the Felions time and permission to be profiled on this site, they recieved full resolution images of their shoot on cds/dvds.
As I am no longer associated with the Lions, I will no longer approach Felions for future Felion Prowl shoots and there will no longer be new profiles each month.
However, if you are a current Felion, ex-Felion, or an ex-BC Lion Cheer team member who would like to be profiled, please feel free to PM me here.
The Official Has-Been.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

I'm very sad to hear that you are no longer associated with the Lions, Photog. I really enjoyed all your great work and contributions to your site. All the best to you.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Sorry to hear the news. Your photos will be missed.
VICIOUSCIRCLE
All Star

Yeah that's some bummer news, I wish you all the best and continued success and thank you for your high quality work.
darnellclash
Starter

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

That sucks, thanks for all the great pics Photog, you are money.
It is what it is.
Superfan

VICIOUSCIRCLE wrote:Yeah that's some bummer news, I wish you all the best and continued success and thank you for your high quality work.
:whs:
Balraj
All Star

omg, where are we gonna see photos of the felions now? :bawl:
Photog
Legend

Balraj wrote:omg, where are we gonna see photos of the felions now? :bawl:
Well, hopefully the official lions website will be better equiped with felion photos this year. They've been trying for a long time to improve those issues . . .
Hopefully, my replacement will find this site and will also find it in his/her interests to post his/her gameday photos.
Also, I hear their new calendar is available now.
The Official Has-Been.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Very sad news. I like the way you capture the action shots. As much as I appreciate any and all photos of games, training etc there are some that are head and shoulders over most and Photog's were all of that and more!

Where's the petition to Bobby Ackles?
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

felion calender sux this year! :thdn: pics are fine but its too damn big to carry around! :sigh:
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
smphantom
Legend

Lions_Fan_4_Life wrote:felion calender sux this year! :thdn: pics are fine but its too damn big to carry around! :sigh:
Not sure if I want to know but, where do you carry it around Jeremy?
Stay thirsty my friends.
Photog
Legend

Lions_Fan_4_Life wrote:felion calender sux this year! :thdn: pics are fine but its too damn big to carry around! :sigh:
I always thought bigger was better anyways. :twisted:
The Official Has-Been.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Photog wrote:Well, hopefully the official lions website will be better equiped with felion photos this year. They've been trying for a long time to improve those issues . . .
Yes, hopefully. But so far, the Lions haven't been doing a very good job updating their Felions site as no new pictures have been put up:

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... y&ceid=487
Superfan

Photog wrote:
I always thought bigger was better anyways. :twisted:
:rotf:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

If their new calendar is ready, I'm also disappointed that the web site section on the calendar isn't updated either:

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... y&ceid=531