Where's Lorie's Pic?

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rookie

I was just browsing, but is Lorie no longer on the team? I see that her bio is still on the menu, but her picture is no longer on the site.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Robbie's on the case :yes:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Robbie's on the case :yes:
I knew you'd say that. How about someone else taking a try instead?

All I'll say is that the list contains the 32 original 2008 Felions, but there are now only 26 individual pictures. Last year, there was a huge turnover when six of them left the squad. There's a possibility that another six Felions had to leave the squad before the season ended.

Hopefully, the Felions could perform at least once more, or better yet twice more in a game if the Lions host the WDSF and then play in the Grey Cup.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Chrisc
prospect

I have heard there were 2 Felions removed from the team when they were seen fraternizing with some of the Lions players after a game (a definite no-no), Lorie may be one of them (??)
CartWheelFan
All Star

Lorie left a while back, a personal move to pursue other professional and educational interests. There were three Felions who were relieved of their pom-poms for the remainder of the season as a result of an incident following a recent home game, there was a player/players involved, but I have been advised that watchful eyes within the organization would not appreciate details being disclosed on this board. Suffice it to say that the situation is to be regarded as unfair for the Felions it involves, but rules are rules and everyone moves foreword.
Dan Russell
Legend

Someone got their hand caught in the cookie jar.