thoughts on risky photos?

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

rockstar
prospect

in light of the winnipeg cheer team, should all cheerleaders be scrutinized for their behavior?
Lil_Cat
prospect

Of course not...

Should we scrutinize all football players for disrespecting animals because of what Michael Vick did?? Ummmm...probably not.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Am I missing something ?
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

They are more risque than risky.

Very nice butt on the one at the capitol building though. 8)
LFITQ
Team Captain

Most of the pics look like "girls night out" pics that got leaked. The only bad thing is a couple of PG-13 pics of the girls in their cheerleader outfits. Watch the movie "The Replacements" and you will see MUCH worse.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=6642

IMHO - much ado about nothing. Only 2 of the pics can you even tell they are Bomber cheerleaders
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Robbie
Hall of Famer

I guess it's up to the team, and not the league.

But I assume they would be kicked out of the squad, just like Sarah from the 2007 Felions squad.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
CartWheelFan
All Star

I had heard that the pictures were not of members of this years Blue Lightening team. My personal take is it's just a case of young ladies being young ladies having fun. Much ado about nothing!
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

The two brunettes that are in most of the pictures, OMG, SO HOT!

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CartWheelFan wrote:I had heard that the pictures were not of members of this years Blue Lightening team.
I thought usually members must return their uniforms after the season. And if they are current members, then usually they are not allowed to wear their uniforms other than designated functions.
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne wrote:The two brunettes that are in most of the pictures, OMG, SO HOT!

Then perhaps just like your brother who likes the Eskimos Cheer Team more than the Felions, you like the Blue Lightning more than the Felions.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
祝你龍年行大運。
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:
CartWheelFan wrote:I had heard that the pictures were not of members of this years Blue Lightening team.
I thought usually members must return their uniforms after the season. And if they are current members, then usually they are not allowed to wear their uniforms other than designated functions.
Yes, Columbo, but maybe those photos date from when they were still with the squad and/or while at a designated function?
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
CartWheelFan
All Star

[/quote]Yes, Columbo, but maybe those photos date from when they were still with the squad and/or while at a designated function?[/quote]

If that was a Blue Lightening designated function then I definetly have to go to a Blue Lightening designated function!! lol
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne wrote:The two brunettes that are in most of the pictures, OMG, SO HOT!

Then perhaps just like your brother who likes the Eskimos Cheer Team more than the Felions, you like the Blue Lightning more than the Felions.
Because goodness knows he couldn't like both! :wink: I think they are just appreciative of all forms of fine femininity. :roar:
Real women wear orange!!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Looking at the two Blue Lightning members in that page, can you ascertain whether they are members of the current squad?

祝你龍年行大運。
CartWheelFan
All Star

New development; Bombers cheerleader coach quits over photo incident.

http://www.mytelus.com/sports/article.d ... ID=2959564

Hopefully there is someone else within the organization who can step up and take her place, while I can appreciate her reasons for doing so, I would think that a spirit of carrying on with the current group of cheerleaders who did NOT have pictures surfacing of their bare bottoms and groping each other in uniform. I do not think that one person (especially someone who is/was seemingly not involved) should have to take the fall (even if it was voluntary) hopefully the rest of the team doesn't have to suffer the rest of the season over this.

Mind you the 0-4 Bombers might be happier with the media's attention on those pictures rather than on their current record! lol