2007 Felions Announced

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:Christina was selected to go to Mexico but for some reason her profile does not have her picture up, you can see her picture however on the banner in black and white above the girls profiles.
Thanks Christa. So if Christina was selected to go the Mexico, there that leaves just one more Felion from the second list who was also selected to go. Do you know who it is?
CartWheelFan
All Star

ChristaMichelle wrote:Christina was selected to go to Mexico but for some reason her profile does not have her picture up, you can see her picture however on the banner in black and white above the girls profiles.
Hey Chista, I just wanted to say that I think this years calendar was definetly worth the wait! You ladies all look amazing, your picture is definetly one of my favourites, you really do have the most beautiful, smoldering sexy eyes Christa!

Anyways, thanks for the cartwheels tonight, you looked great out there. A good show all around, although, it was noted that Shannen wasn't at tonights game :sigh: I hope she is not sick or anything.

Pretty good game in all respects, we're 2-0 baby!

GO LIONS GO!!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

im liking the new calendar!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
lion24
Legend

CartWheelFan wrote:
Hey Chista, I just wanted to say that I think this years calendar was definetly worth the wait! You ladies all look amazing, your picture is definetly one of my favourites, you really do have the most beautiful, smoldering sexy eyes Christa!

Anyways, thanks for the cartwheels tonight, you looked great out there. A good show all around, although, it was noted that Shannen wasn't at tonights game :sigh: I hope she is not sick or anything.

Pretty good game in all respects, we're 2-0 baby!

GO LIONS GO!!
Geez, control yourself CartWheelFan!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You will scare poor Christa, although I am sure she will be flattered!! 8) 8)
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

:lol:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Great pictures, Soundy. Perhaps you can be the new Photog and put these pictures in their own game day photos section.