Tournament on August

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

Jeremy25
prospect

Hi,

We are planning to organize a tournament in August. And we would like the audience to be engaged in it. And thinking about some ideas by which we can include maximum audience for the game. Is there any other tournament in August? If there is, let me know. We have also started the advertising. We need to confirm about few things. I thought of asking it here.

I would like to know about few things:
1.How can we get the involvement of the audience?
Any new methods to catch the attention of the fans? This time, we are planning of some really good technics by which we can get the involvement of the people.
Need your suggestions.
2.Any additional tips?
As we are arranging this tournament, we would like to get some tips from the experts here to make it a grand success. Require your suggestions.

We have already planned some methods by which we can involve the participation of more teams in the coming years. Also, we have booked some awards and gift from Toronto and arranged the accommodations of the teams too.

Waiting for your expert suggestions and comments to make this event a success. Also, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance