John "thats not football" torts

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

darnellclash wrote:I hate basketball and soccer....I guess that makes me an ignorant Canadian?? No thats my personal preference.

If I grew up in the USA with the NFL, why would I even pay attention to the CFL? It wouldn't even be on my radar, much less on TV.

I love hockey and the NHL. Sweden has a hockey league, do I care ....no.

I grew up watching the CFL and if someone asked me about NFL Europe or the WWE football league what would I say? I dont watch it, it sucks or I have no idea what you are talking about.

So better that Torts lies and says he loves the CFL to appease the KIA's of the world I guess. Yah we want a liar for a head coach.

DC out
no, he could simply answer respectfully that he doesn't watch the CFL without putting it down.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
darnellclash
Starter

"should be run out of town and Canada and never allowed back in.

cfl fans who are also hockey fans should boycott the canucks.

sensitive much?

or are you kidding around ?.......much like Torts was
It is what it is.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

darnellclash wrote:"should be run out of town and Canada and never allowed back in.

cfl fans who are also hockey fans should boycott the canucks.

sensitive much?

or are you kidding around ?.......much like Torts was
neither one of us were kidding around, and yes, when it comes to someone dissing the cfl I can be very sensitive.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Torts said something last night I haven't quite figured out. I think its a shot at Ryan Kesler but who knows? Apparently he's really @!@#$%-ed off about a missed assignment or two that led to a Flyers goal late in their Dec 30th matchup versus the Canucks. It was a defensive faceoff and the puck ended up in our net but who messed up and how? Not sure, he just made it clear. IMO, Kesler may NOT be the kind of guy who responds well (if he was the one who blew an assignment) to public :wag: Still curious if it was Kes who blew a check or what.

I did see the Sedins almost score on a 2on1 which is no surprise except it occured late in a penalty kill. Glad he's followed through on getting these guys to play on all units......