Basketball Playoffs 2013

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

1greatmysticbushape
Champion

Nate Robinson, holy crap. see red baby. oh, oh Big B ties it with 1.7 secs left to work with. yikes
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Spurs blew out the Miami Yankees, oops I mean Miami Heat. Just two more Mr. Duncan :cr:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Would love to see James and his friends get sent packing.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Would love to see James and his friends get sent packing.
Well the last two games are in Miami. Duncan and his Spurs need one of the two. I sure hope the Heat continue to cool off and 'get sent packing'. Even better on the home floor, IMO. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys......
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Danny Green sets record for number of 3 pointers in a NBA final with 25.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

San Antonio leading Miami 75-65 after the 3rd quarter. Will Miami mount a comeback to keep the series alive ?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Miami completed the comeback with a 103-100 overtime win. There will be a game 7
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Just saw the last 2 minutes of overtime. Got to be a head shaker for the Spurs. Methinks the James Gang will ride off with another Finals win. Coming back from 10 down to win in OT. UGHHGH. Oh well, someone is going to knock off this Miami Heat crew. It won't be this year, I'm betting but it'll happen. Sooner than later, I'm hoping.....
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Who will be watching game 7? Compared to game 7's of the Stanley Cup and World Series, how does a game 7 in the NBA in terms of excitement?

In any case, the Spurs will definitely try to rebound and become the first visiting team to win game 7 NBA finals since 1978.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Well the Spurs sputtered when it mattered. Will this be it for Tim Duncan? Not the way you wanna go out but he's got a lot done in his career. Heat now have back2back championships and have somehow got me wishing for another Jackson/kobe laker run. Anything to beat the Heat....

As for tonights game, I missed 99% of it. There was 56 seconds left when I turned it on. Still 56 seconds is a lot of time in the NBA. Jame's crew certainly earned this one, as they could have easily folded their tents in game six. But they didn't. Don't like them but certainly respect them as champs. Thankfully the NBA doesn't rank too high in terms of my sporting interests......
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Didn't like LeBron's charade in Cleveland. Then the show of his "decision." Disgusting.

Don't like Dwyane Wade.

Don't even like the NBA. LOL

:thdn:

LeBron will go down as one of the most reviled athletes in history. And he may not even be a bad guy. Totally mishandled the move to Miami.

Pretty easy tp rebuild a team in the NBA, and buy some titles. If a superstar is available. 5 man game. Football 24.

Just IMO ...
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Duncan had an opportunity to tie but missed on his shot. David Stern's last trophy presentation as commissioner.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Anthony Bennett becomes the first Canadian to be drafted #1 in the NBA draft

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=426480
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

BC boy Kelly Olynyk was drafted 13th by Dallas and then traded to the Boston Celtics