At least its football.

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Its so dead here that you would think it was just hockey season or something.

I mean, hey, last week of NFL. So many teams still alive for wildcard. So many playoff scenerios. Ya just got to be a little excited about that. I know I be looking forward to tomorrow.

Football....YouBet :thup: :rockin:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Giants up 20-7 at the half. Lookin' good so far. :thup: Not that I'm a Giants fan, but Washington doesn't deserve to be there IMO.

Couple a possible win tonight with a Seahawk win and a Dallas loss tomorrow, and it could be a very good weekend.

PS: Dear Seahawks: Pleasepleaseplease bring your A game tomorrow.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

as far as possible wildcard spots go, I cant have what I most want which is both Jax and Jets in AFC. However, I most dont want Pittsburg and Tenn so, Go Jets and Go Den.

in NFC I dont want Giants (boo Eli, who doesnt deserve to ever make post season). I do want Car. So go Wash, go CHI and go CAR.

Suck royally if Giants win tonight. Ruins the whole excitement for tomorrow, NFC wise, sigh.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

I dont think it makes any difference to Seattle if Dallas loses, but I wonder if it would if Philly loses??
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

well, since it appears to be a certain NYG win, I guess now I got to hope for the following.

Packers clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over NY Giants if all of the following occur:
ARI win, DET win, MIA win, MIN win, SF win, CAR loss, HOU loss, TB loss.

If Green Bay and NY Giants end up tied in strength of victory, then tie will be decided by best strength of schedule.

Go Green Bay.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Looking forward to the bowl games more than the NFL playoffs.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:I dont think it makes any difference to Seattle if Dallas loses, but I wonder if it would if Philly loses??
I just don't like Dallas. 8) I think a Philly win and a Dallas loss would give the Eagles the Division Title.

Would be nice, anyway.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Looking forward to the bowl games more than the NFL playoffs.
I believe Monday's Rose Bowl tilt will be the game of the year. Not sure about the rest of the BCS Games, including the Championship Game.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

the rose bowl and the BCS Championshuip will be the games to watch IMO but will be keeping a close eye on the Saints, Chargers and Eagles (jeff garcia).
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
CB123
Legend

USC ALL THE WAY (well at least all the way to the rose bowl). I have been wearing my "BEAT MICHIGAN" button all week, along with my Rosebowl hat. I cant wait.

"S-O-U-T-H-E-R-N--C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A, Southern Califooooooooooornia!" (The SoCal Spellout)
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!